Who We Serve
ADEPP Academy provides a variety of technical solutions designed to help the hazardous projects and plants to achieve maximum value. We are a global company with office locations in the United Kingdom, France and Iran and satellites in Netherlands, Germany, Kazakhstan and UAE.
Our mission is to become the leading international provider of:
- Web-based process simulators and monitoring
- Instructional design & training programs
- Expert support on:
- Process simulation, automation and control
- Technical Safety
- Occupational Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Asset Integrity Management
- Integrated HSE Service Contracts
- Loss Prevention and Fire Protection Engineering
- Fire & Arson Investigation
ADEPP HSE Toolkit and ADEPP monitor enable us to implement the effective operating management system in compliance with OGP 510 and OGP 511 guidelines. ADEPP Academy has an effective network of highly specialised partners and individual experts to serve the a broad spectrum of industries such as Oil & Gas Onshore and Offshore, Refineries, Petrochemical, Power Stations, Heavy Industries, Marine Terminals, Petroleum Tank Farms, Dangerous Product Depots, Space Industries, Steel Making Industries, Railway Companies, Food Industries, Government & Municipality, Law Firms, Insurance Companies and other Consulting Organisations.
People are the most important asset of any organisation. According to a 2013 research, US employees have been 30% engaged, 52% disengaged and 18% actively disengaged. Disengaged employees cost US alone an estimated $450 billion annually.
87% of the top managers and executives recognise that disengaged employees are among the biggest threat to their business. Engaged employers not only implement the policies and procedures but also encourage empowerment and innovation in their company. Studies shows that only 2% of 44 year olds versus 98% of 5 years old are creative.
ADEPP products and services are designed to engage actively the employees at any level by:
- 1D, 2D, 3D simulation of the concepts, design and operation
- Effective instructional design
- Materialisation of ideas using the rapid prototyping techniques
- Web based collaborative platform
Knowledge management(KM) is the process of capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organisational knowledge. It refers to a multi-disciplined approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
ADEPP Academy supports the businesses and corporates to implement an effective Knowledge Management (KM) using the best available technologies for:
- Content/Document Management
- Enterprise Portals
- Scheduling and planning
Web based training can be divided into two main categories:
- Distant training
Web based applications facilitate the training follow up and further collaborative projects.
ADEPP Academy has access to an extensive senior professionals and experts, carefully selected experts coach the group or individual trainees from distant.
We can organise the generic and tailor made seminars, workshops and class based training programs in:
- Europe cities such as Paris, Deauville, Barcelona, London, Milan
- International Campus of Sharif University of Technology at free Island of Kish
ADEPP Academy in collaboration with Isfahan Fire & safety Organization (IFSO) provides the engineering and training services for Active & Passive Fire Protection requirements of industrial buildings, production and storage facilities as well as shopping malls, hospitals, offices, residential, cultural, recreation buildings and areas.
Isfahan Fire & safety Organization (IFSO) provides the site and practical facilities for:
- Training the Firefighters
- Training the Emergency Response Team
- Training leadership of the Fire & Rescue operation
- Training the special rescue teams in different fields
In recent decays with powerful inexpensive computers, and affordable easy-to-use software, simulation is being undertaken by more and more industrial applications from deign to manufacturing and project management.
The use of simulation in the design process can bring many benefits that will save both time, money. It also helps to train engineers and operators and encourage them to innovate faster. Most young operators have never experienced a plant turnaround or a critical situation. The only way to ensure that they will take the proper action during a crisis is to prepare them for it.
Simulators not only provide a great way to train the next generation of operators; they also provide a great way to keep the current workforce performing at a high level of proficiency.
Preventable human errors cause approximately 40 percent of all abnormal situations. Better-trained operators make fewer mistakes; recognize process upsets earlier; and can initiate the appropriate steps and actions to mitigate any potentially harmful, wasteful, or detrimental effects.
PC-based Operator Training Simulator (OTS) is a powerful training tool to:
- Understand the fundamentals of process
- Develop the scenario-based training to teach operators how to deal with normal and emergency situations without compromising the actual plant, worker safety, and the environment. Few other tools offer this type of training opportunity.
- Enhance creativity and the decision making capabilities of the operators by letting them try different strategies to bring a critical situation under control.
- Be Used it as an assessment tool to identify people with best natural aptitude and potential to become effective equipment and plant operators.
The variety of collaborative projects can be defined for your personnel. They will interact via web with each other from wherever, whenever you want upon their working schedule. The well designed OST exercises keep your personnel always alert and up to date. It stimulate their creativity, engagement in their routine tasks and desire for become proficient, safe operators.
ADEPP products and Instructional design expertise can make your immersive virtual reality project for training and project management a success. We carefully audit and collect the existing tools and procedures of your plant of integrate them in the selected VR platform. We provide consultancy to choose the most appropriate VR tool and showrooms for your application.
In training, realism is very important to help ensure that operators can get the most out of it. Studies show that trainees who work with simulation software are more productive than those who only trained on an actual machine.
Model fidelity must be sufficient to replicate the response of the plant so that the operators cannot tell the difference between the simulation and the real thing. The same is true for other aspects of the simulation. The more realistic it is in other aspects, the more the trainees will accept the method and retain what they’ve learned from their experience with the simulator.
Virtual Reality (VR) adds another dimension of realism to simulation. VR has been used with excellent results for many years to train astronauts, pilots, and military personnel. Now, high fidelity, 3D virtual reality simulators are available for the process and energy industries.
Simulation in general is always a good idea, as it lets you test designs and ideas without spending too much money or effort actually building anything. And in some cases, an experiment would be impossible or too expensive to carry out (satellite launching, aircraft aerodynamics, etc) so a simulation would be the next best thing.
By using simulation, you can find fault points within your designs, simulate ideas as you think of them, and even quantitize and optimize them. It can even be used simulation to verify my theories - if the theoretical simulation matches what actually happens, then the theory is proven!
There are any existing 3D models which can be used for training purposes. But these models are scattered and belong to the different software companies, consultancies, engineering/manufacturing/operating companies and vendors. Our aim in ADEPP Academy is to:
- Collect the existing models for each typical installation such as FPSO, Drilling site, LNG plant, Refinery, etc.to help professionals and trainees to have an easy and coherent access to the validated models.
- Develop the missing 3D models using the appropriate software.
ADEPP process control, instrumentation, automation, electrical, telecommunication and mechanical experts provides the following services:
- Conceptual, basic and detailed engineering
- Consultancy services on procurement and installation
- Asset Integrity management of C&I, electrical, mechanical systems
- Maintenance and turnaround supervision
- Brownfield upgrades
- Basic Control design and tuning
- Alarm management
- SIL assessment and verification
- Hazardous area classification and ATEX compliance
- Fire & Gas Detection Systems
- Emergency Shutdown Systems
- Security and Emergency Telecommunication system
ADEPP Academy has a network of more than 13500 specialists in:
- HSEQ / Asset integrity / Configuration / Operating Management Systems
- Technical Safety, and Risk based design
- Loss Prevention and Fire Engineering services
- Occupational Safety
- Human Factor Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Process Modelling and Simulation
- Instrumentation, Control, Automation, Telecommunication Engineering
Our specialists assist the oil & gas, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries as:
- Project Management Team
- Conceptual, FEED and detailed design engineers
- Operation & maintenance performance optimisation and debottlenecking consultants
- HSEQ Auditors and Consultants
- Research and Development Consultants